Working with transgender employees is the subject of a Law Society practice note published last week, covering obligations under the Equalities Act 2010 among other issues.
He was said to have recently refused a move to West Ham, despite his wife being ‘ready to go to London’. Inter Milan were presented as the likeliest option, and a move would be at the end of the season, with Mertens wanting to continue with Napoli until then.Arsenal have now been dragged in.Corriere del Mezzogiorno is a newspaper in the Naples area, and they say offers from the Premier League are ‘not lacking’. West Ham get a mention again, with it being repeated the player has snubbed the idea of a move there.The newspaper claims Arsenal have made an offer, and Mertens and his entourage are currently ‘evaluating’ that.Given that he turns 33 years of age in May and isn’t having his best Serie A season, it would be very fortunate for Mertens to have all these offers.He’ll likely be looking at a two year contract, which would be a risk on high wages.Mikel Arteta will have his own plans for Arsenal, and it would be a surprise if those genuinely include the Napoli player.by Taboolaby TaboolaSponsored LinksSponsored LinksPromoted LinksPromoted LinksTrending TodayForge of Empires – Free Online GameIf You Like to Play, this City-Building Game is a Must-Have. No Install.Forge of Empires – Free Online GameUndo聽多多 Hearmore.asia1969年前出生的香港居民現可免費試戴頂尖的歐洲助聽器聽多多 Hearmore.asiaUndoSmart Tech TrendOver 50? You Have to Try Those Revolutionary Glasses!Smart Tech TrendUndoCNN with DBS BankThe New Role Banks Are PlayingCNN with DBS BankUndoHero WarsGetting this Treasure is impossible! Prove us wrong!Hero WarsUndoLoans | Search AdsNeed a loan? Search hereLoans | Search AdsUndoGrepolis – Online Free GameGamers Around the World Have Been Waiting for this Game! Already 35 Million PlayersGrepolis – Online Free GameUndoTheTopFiveVPNEnjoy Netflix Now Without Any RestrictionsTheTopFiveVPNUndoKeto减肥1個簡單的妙招一夜「融化」腹部贅肉（今晚試試）Keto减肥Undo On Tuesday, we covered claims from Italy of West ham interest in Dries Mertens, who is coming to the end of his contract with Napoli.
The Chennai Super Kings have suffered a setback ahead of the start of IPL 2020. The first disappointing news for the team was that Kovid had affected more than a dozen people in the team camp, including two players. It has been rumored that the Chinese Super Kings may not play in the opening match against Mumbai Indians. This was followed by the resignation of vice-captain Suresh Raina. Raina returned home for personal reasons. Now it has been made clear that spinner Harbhajan is also not playing in the league.Harbhajan did not go with the teamHarbhajan was not with the CSK team that returned to the UAE for the IPL. The team management explained that Harbhajan would later join the team. But Bhaji had earlier made it clear to the management that he was not playing this time. Harbhajan was asked to reconsider the decision. It has finally been officially announced that the player will not be playing.Harbhajan’s tweetBecause the actor is personalHarbhajan’s explanation was that he was withdrawing from the league for personal reasons. “I will not be playing in the IPL this time for personal reasons. I need to be with my family at this critical juncture. The CSK management has been very supportive. I wish all the best to the team,” Harbhajan tweeted. Bhaji has been a regular in the league since 2008.Also Read: Messi did not leave Barcelona for one reason or another; That’s what caught me, the player said team management was a disaster !!Chennai’s tweetFriend with explanationThere were rumors that Harbhajan’s withdrawal was due to the spread of Kovid in the Chennai camp. But Harbhajan’s friend has come to the scene and clarified that this is not the real reason. He told PTI that Harbhajan had decided not to return to the UAE because his wife had to stay at home. Bhaji’s friend told him not to reveal his name.Harbhajan is not like that …Harbhajan’s withdrawal was not due to the spread of Kovid in the Chennai camp. “He is not ready to be separated from his wife and baby for 3 months during this crisis. Even in the UAE, in such a situation the mind will always be with the family. Then it may not be possible to focus on the playground,” said Harbhajan’s friend. The friend clarified that he does not mind the money and even if he gets Rs 2 crore or Rs 20 crore, the family will not be separated in the present situation.