Stormers confident of pull factor 975 65 ‘ ‘ Loans | Search AdsLooking for loan in Hong Kong? Find options hereLoans | Search Ads|SponsoredSponsoredUndoThree new faces to join Bok alignment campsSA Rugby MagUndo’No place for South African teams in Europe next season’SA Rugby MagUndoGoGoPeak10 Most Beautiful Cities You Should Visit Once In Your LifetimeGoGoPeak|SponsoredSponsoredUndo Stormers coach John Dobson says while they want to keep Bongi Mbonambi and Pieter-Step du Toit, they have excellent replacements lined up should the Springbok duo decide to leave. DYLAN JACK reports.Initial fears of a player exodus triggered by behind-the-scenes instability and the exits of former captain Siya Kolisi and loose forward Jaco Coetzee, have been belied as the Stormers have managed to keep hold of the majority of their squad for the upcoming season.Senior Springbok props Steven Kitshoff – who will succeed Kolisi as captain – and Frans Malherbe have signed new deals, as has Damian Willemse and promising youngsters Nama Xaba, Marcel Theunissen and Kwenzo Blose.Added to this, the Stormers are still hopeful that hooker Bongi Mbonambi and flank Pieter-Steph du Toit will extend their contracts beyond their expiry date in October. Du Toit has attracted overseas interest, but an opportunity to join Munster fell through after the Ireland Rugby Union vetoed the move.Both players have contract-extension offers on the table, but it is understood that Mbonambi will only make a decision on his future after the British & Irish Lions series.‘Our first goal is to keep the guys here, but we do have excellent plan Bs,’ Dobson said during a media conference on Tuesday.‘I can say with my hand on my heart that nobody has told us yet that they are definitely leaving. We are 90% complete with our squad and if one or two decide to go, we have excellent replacements lined up over the next year.‘For the first time in a long time, CVs are coming to us. In the time that we have been on the training ground, we have received inquiries from three players, two of which are international players who want to play for the Stormers.‘Obviously, in that respect, we are heading in the right direction.’Photo: Ziyaad Douglas/Gallo Images Posted in Stormers, Top headlines ‘ Post by Dylan Jack Published on April 21, 2021 熱門話題不要被酵素騙了！在萬寧賣的「這個」直接針對脂肪…熱門話題|SponsoredSponsoredUndo MoneyMorningPaperThe 10 Richest Families Of The World. Especially No. 6 Is A Complete Surprise.MoneyMorningPaper|SponsoredSponsoredUndo Watch: Kolbe makes Test players look amateur – Ugo MonyeSA Rugby MagUndo Pieter-Steph du Toit World Cup-winning Bok quartet in Eddie Jones’ all-time XVMaverick coach Eddie Jones has named his Test dream team made up of players he has worked with throughout his illustrious career.SA Rugby MagUndoHero WarsThis game will keep you up all night!Hero Wars|SponsoredSponsoredUndoLife Exact BrazilGrace Jones Is Now 72 Years Old, This Is Her NowLife Exact Brazil|SponsoredSponsoredUndoAlphaCuteOprah’s New House Cost $90 Million, And This Is What It Looks LikeAlphaCute|SponsoredSponsoredUndoBuzzAura16 Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every DayBuzzAura|SponsoredSponsoredUndoCNAHow is life for Cambodian boy linguist after viral fame?CNA|SponsoredSponsoredUndo ‘ sinoticia.com埃及艷後：她睡了全歐洲最強的男人，只為征服世界？sinoticia.com|SponsoredSponsoredUndo ‘ ‘
AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to FacebookFacebookFacebookShare to TwitterTwitterTwitterShare to EmailEmailEmailShare to RedditRedditRedditShare to MoreAddThisMoreThis small town in Ireland is taking “love thy neighbor” to a whole new level.Melanie and Jeremy Zanni first settled down in Co. Galway after they migrated from France to the west of Ireland ten years ago.Upon falling in love with a cozy thatched cottage in Fartown, Glenamaddy, the couple started working as bakers for the local restaurants. But due to an accidental chimney fire last month, the Zannis suddenly found themselves without a home last month when they woke up early one morning to find that their thatched roof had caught on fire. Within hours, their cottage had burned to the ground.RELATED: Dying 86-Year-old Bought 14 Years Worth of Christmas Gifts for His 2-Year-old NeighborNot only that, the French couple did not have house insurance because they had been denied coverage due to the cottage’s thatched roof.As firefighters got the blaze under control, however, local politician Michael Fitzmaurice approached the distraught family and promised to rally the community into getting them a new home.Over the course of the following three weeks, Fitzmaurice led a team of volunteer tradesmen, apprentices, and retired carpenters in building a new house from scratch. The determined community members worked around the clock until they were finally able to unveil the Zanni family’s brand new home last week.Needless to say, the family was overwhelmed by the community-driven effort.“The neighbors are not just neighbors – they’re superheroes,” Jeremy told RTE in the interview below.Fitzmaurice, on the other hand, says that the laborers were just happy to help a neighbor in need.“The lads weren’t doing it for the pictures and the stories, they were doing it to help,” Fitzmaurice told The Sun. “There’s a lot of talk about rural Ireland and how they deal with people from different nationalities, but this will show you what these people have done… to help people that were in distress.”WATCH: Every Night for the Last 10 Years, Community Has Made Sure That Woman in Wheelchair Gets to BedJeremy told The Sun that he and his wife now plan on using their new home to throw the “biggest party that Fartown has ever seen” as a means of thanking everyone for their kindness.“It restored my faith in humanity big time. It’s incredible. Five minutes on site and you understand how crazy the whole thing is,” he added.“Something is looking out for us. I’m not religious or superstitious or spiritual but I’m starting to be after what is happening; there is a higher force at stake.”(WATCH the news coverage below) – Photo by The Fartown PhoenixBuild Up Some Positivity By Sharing The Inspiring Story With Your Friends On Social Media…AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to FacebookFacebookFacebookShare to TwitterTwitterTwitterShare to EmailEmailEmailShare to RedditRedditRedditShare to MoreAddThisMore
The House of Commons’ Justice Committee has urged further scrutiny of the proposed solicitors’ ‘super-exam’, saying any decision on its introduction should be shelved for six months. The intervention will throw further doubt on the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s plan to introduce the exam in 2020, replacing the LPC. Bob Neill MPIn a letter to the Legal Services Board (LSB), committee chair Bob Neill MP echoes previous concerns raised by representative bodies, academics and City solicitors that the UK could end up becoming the only jurisdiction in the world that does not require an academic study of law as a ‘precursor to becoming a solicitor’ under plans for the Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE).‘We believe that the SQE model raises important public policy issues, in that if it does not contain sufficient safeguards, it may risk damaging the reputation of our legal profession and, ultimately, of the UK as a legal jurisdiction of choice,’ the committee’s letter states.The SQE will consist of two parts. Part one will be a computer-based assessment which will include multiple choice questions. Part two will test practical legal skills and be taken after a period of work-based training. A requirement for a degree or post-graduate diploma in law is no longer necessary in order to take the SQE.The proposal is currently before the LSB, which has postponed a decision twice. The current deadline is 12 April. If the application is accepted by the LSB the SRA will pick an assessment provider for the exam in the spring. The committee notes that the SRA’s application underpins the regulatory requirements needed to bring in the SQE and is designed to minimise financial risks to the provider, which will have ‘to invest significant sums’ in the exam’s development.It adds that it backs suggestions for a deferral of six months to enable the SRA’s application to be given more careful scrutiny.A spokesperson for the SRA said: ‘It’s a significant change and we have spent several years working with the profession and others on the proposals, so of course it needs time for proper review. We look forward to the LSB announcing its decision in due course.’
The Bunker Boys Golf SocietyMonday, Nov. 28, Pleasant Valley (blue tees) – Stableford1st Keith Smithson (2) 38pts2nd Gerry Cooney (19) 35pts 3rd Mike Brett (20) 33ptsNear Pins: Gerry Cooney, Mike Brett, Keith Smithson, Mike Lloyd.Bunker golfer of the month Ross Schiffke with his caddy at Crystal Bay.A smaller field than normal on Monday as this course has unfairly been labeled difficult, but this is not the case the presentation on this day was good with just a few greens undergoing maintenance work, which did not detract from the enjoyment of playing.Keith Smithson made it look almost easy, beating his handicap by two shots and playing the last 6 holes in 5 under par, including an eagle on the last. Gerry Cooney is warming up for his assault on our club championship and we need to watch his progress closely. Mike Brett, who has made Pattaya his new home, played consistently and we expect to see his name often in the results.Wednesday, Nov. 30, Khao Kheow B & C (yellow tees) – StablefordA Flight (0-16)1st Keith Smithson (2) 36pts2nd Keith Norman (14) 34pts3rd Geoff Parker (14) 33ptsB Flight (16.1+)1st Peter Allen (31) 36pts2nd Gerry Cooney (19) 36pts3rd Gordon Melia (17) 35ptsNear Pins: Mike Lloyd, Jimmy Carr (2), Keith Norman.You cannot keep a good golfer down and Keith Smithson proved he was no flash in the pan by coming out and winning his second game in a row with a fine level par score, edging out Keith Norman who is also enjoying some form by two shots.In the B flight Peter Allen won again for the second time in two weeks, beating Gerry Cooney on a count back. Gordon Melia, after his two wins last week crept into third.This being the last game of the month we were able to crown the golfer of the month, Ross Schiffke, who notched up an impressive 50 points by the 22nd of the month and no one was able to catch him, even with three games still to play. Ross can collect his trophy when he returns but in the meantime we enjoyed a round of drinks to celebrate his win.Friday, Dec. 2, The Emerald – StablefordA Flight (0-16.2)1st Gez Williams (14) 36pts2nd Les Cobban (9) 33pts3rd Geoff Parker (14) 32ptsB Flight (16.3+)1st Gordon Melia (17) 40pts2nd Keith Hemmings (19) 37pts3rd Ken Davidson (24) 35ptsNear Pins: Les Cobban (2), Colin Gregg.We arrived at Emerald to find the course busy with a couple of 5-balls holding up the field. Greens were hard and lightening fast, even faster than any local course over the last few years. Unfortunately they hadn’t cut new holes for some time and the holes were very ragged and worn. The rough in a number of places close to the greens was very long and this made things difficult with the hard greens not holding and shots running into high rough.Many of our players like this course but they described it as scruffy, with buggy riders complaining of the lack of brakes on the downhill sections.Scores in A flight were not so good, with only Gaz Williams making it to 36pts. B flight scores were much better with an outstanding round of 40pts by Gordon Melia.
Advertisement t4NBA Finals | Brooklyn Vs9fWingsuit rodeo📽Sindre E5wam( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) 0tWould you ever consider trying this?😱xmzCan your students do this? 🌚8wd5Roller skating! Powered by Firework The Hawks have granted Carmelo Anthony’s wish and sent him his own Atlanta jersey, despite never suiting up for the team.Advertisement A few weeks ago, Anthony let it be known that he wanted to immortalize his Hawks tenure by getting ahold of the jersey that he never actually got to wear for the team.Advertisement The team, which came to terms on a $25.5 million buyout with Carmelo Anthony five days after acquiring him from the Oklahoma City Thunder, tweeted out a photo of the never-worn jersey they’re sending to the 10-time All-Star in response to a request he made last month.Atlanta posted a picture of the never-used uniform on Twitter:Advertisement LeBron James had fun with Anthony’s tenure with the Hawks after the post:An underrated interesting part of this is how the Hawks decided to give Melo his old No. 15, which he wore in Denver. That number was retired in New York and then taken by Kyle Singler in Oklahoma City. Clint Capela wears No. 15 for the Rockets, so Melo will likely be wearing No. 7 again when he signs with Houston.Also Read-NBA: Dallas Mavericks sign Donte Ingram to a deal Advertisement